Volosenkov Has Returned

After Volosenkov’s hot start, Riga and HHH must’ve felt threatened by that performance. We suspected that his point drop off was to do with them kidnapping him as his entire character changed. They definitely heard us because since then Volosenkov has been back to his previous self recording at least one point in each game. 

We reached out to both Riga and HHH but neither of them returned our calls. We think they’re blowing us off after exposing them.

we caught up with Volosenkov to ask him about the ordeal. Here’s what he had to say;

”I don’t really remember anything happening. I was walking along after practice and heard a scuffle behind but before I could turn around it just kinda went black. I woke up recently in a field nearby. Not sure how I got there but I’m glad it was nothing too serious. Apparently I’ve been playing but I have no recollection of that at all. Hopefully we can refocus after this and nothing like it happens again.”

Whether or not this supposed kidnapping was by Riga or maybe even the Russian Mafia is unknown at this time. This event hasn’t seemed to slowed Volosenkov down too much as he picked up right where he left off.

Best of luck to Volosenkov and Moscow this season. Hopefully nothing like this happens again.