Martin finding his game

Sullvino

Martin Finding His Game

:ott:

The Season 66 VHLM season is just about 20 games in and for Aston Martin, he is just beginning to find his groove. Martin started out the season pretty hot and was able to generate points given Ottawa’s overall success and goal scoring. He saw that personal success fade a little bit for a period of time when his line was being kept off the score sheet in some high scoring games, but that didn’t last too long.

In his last two games against Houston and Philadelphia, Martin tallied 4 goals and 2 assists, which puts him in the Top-4 on the team in scoring and right back on a point-per-game pace.  One stat not to ignore for Martin is his plus/minus rating at a +20, which is good for fourth best in the entire VHLM just two behind fellow teammate David Lindberg for top spot.

Martin chimes in:

“This season has been a blast so far. My first professional season has been everything I could have asked for. Obviously, the team is doing tremendous and my personal game is also getting there. I have high expectations for myself this season. I want the team to win a championship and I want to solidify my draft stock for the VHL. We have a long way to go on both of those, but definitely excited for the future.”