All about Hockey

Strooper99

Can you belive that New Jersy Devils got the first overall pick again. This is their 2nd in the past 3 years.

And who do u think is going to play the bruins for the Stanly Cup, and who will win it. I think Boston will win even though they beat my FAVORITE team the COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS. So who do u think will win, but first can u belive that the jackets swept the Lighting in the first round. Talk about hard work.

I hope that Bobrovsky and Panarin r going to stay, because i know we can win a stanley cup with them. And did u guys notice that this year in the stanley cup playoffs that all the first place divsion winners lost in the first round, they were: Flames in the pacifac, Predators in the central, Lighting in the atlantic and Capitals in the metro. So lets see who beated them. Flames lost to the Avalanche, Predators lost to the Stars, Lighting lost to the Blue Jackets and the capitals lost to the Hurricanes.

Edited by Strooper99

@Lincoln Tate

I the rick could have stayed with us, with him i think we could have won the cup. And my favorite jacket player is Sergei Bobrovsky, so u know im bummed about the contract. But i think boston will win even though i dont like them. I also strongly dont like Brad Marchand, who does right (except bruin fans). But who is your favorite leaf player

Edited by Strooper99