Wolfe's Head High Despite Rocky Rookie Season

A lot of people would be fairly distraught when they see themselves slipping. It's a hard shock to the system for youngster Denver Wolfe who despite having a very poor first season in the VHLM, had one of the best ever in his second go. Transitioning from the VHLM to the VHL has become very hard, it seems for the defender who just cannot seem to get any type of a consistent streak going anymore, and it's worrisome but yet somehow Wolfe finds positivity from the whole situation, saying the following: 

I came out the gate 9 points in 10 games, my first ten, I killed it. I've had a rocky, very rocky start since then and it's been hard, I can't lie, but to be reassured time and time again by training staff, management and teammates alike, it's a good feeling. While the personal statistics aren't the most important thing in the game of hockey, they are always nice to have, so who knows, maybe my second season in the league will be like that of the VHLM, and if that's the case, people should watch out. 

There is still a bit of the season left to play, maybe Wolfe can turn it around to make a notch for a solid rookie but for now, he's as content as he can be with the outcome in front of him, and he's just looking towards the future.