Stephen A. - Ryuu Crimson's ejection was an 'egregious' move by the VHL

Renomitsu

Davos, Switzerland - HC Davos Dynamo star Ryuu Crimson was ejected just three minutes into a match against the Riga Reign a few days ago, laying a beat down on Reign player Randoms before the referee ended Crimson's night very early. But fights aren't all that unusual in the VHL - in fact, Crimson has won 4 fights this season alone - and what he actually ended up being ejected for was putting his hands on his hips, which the refs viewed as taunting.

"That's not enough to eject someone," an exasperated Max Kellerman said on First Take the following morning, "you don't want someone to rest a bit after something like that? He didn't even say anything!"

"I completely agree with you, it's EGREGIOUS on behalf of the VHL, but it's also what they bring referees in to do," said Stephen A., "and Crimson, who is a dear, dear friend of mine, who I have known for YEARS, told me that he was similarly befuddled. It's it's not just asinine, it's asiTEN, asiELEVEN, asiTWELVE that the refs would send him out that early."

It's not clear if Crimson has actually ever even spoken to Stephen A., and he was not available for comment following this segment on First Take.

"The commissioners of the VHL have always been open to players speaking their minds, expressing themselves. He has a lot of FAITH and TRUST in the players. It also matters that players know how to MONITOR their emotions, too."

"But I got NEWS for you Max Kellerman, the FANS and other people LOVE seeing players go at one another, getting in eachothers' FACES," he continued, "they don't want you huggin' eachother and singin' KUM-BAH-YAH. They want players INVADING other players' space and they want to see a friendly, NON-VIOLENT level of HOSTILITY."

At this point, Stephen A. slowly unraveled into a nonsensical rant that we choose not to publish here.