Palo walks like an Egyptian

jRuutu

When looking at a pyramid you can quite often hear people wondering how they built that? Nobody can give an accurate answer, but when people look at Rauno Palo and wonder how he was built? To that, you can give an accurate answer: talent and hard work. The man lives and breathes hockey if there would be a picture next to words ´ice hockey player´ - that picture would be Rauno Palo sitting on the bench for the whole third period after scoring couple goals in the game already.

What makes Rauno Palo more special than the pyramids, for example, there is only one Rauno Palo, but still, no documentaries are being made about Palo and his life, why is that?  Many fans over in the interweb have been raving about Palo´s season so far, 38 goals from the second line. Just imagine if he would play more than the first few periods and/or in the first line? We could be witnessing a new goalscoring record right now, but that is, of course, something that is fun to think about, not as fun if it happens in reality, might have to start a new record book, so someone would have even somewhat fair chance to break the record in the next 100 years.

There's definitely something not sure what it is though 

15 minutes ago, Tate said:

There has never been a mystery surrounding Rauno Palo's greatness, let the documentaries begin!

36 minutes ago, Tate said:

There has never been a mystery surrounding Rauno Palo's greatness, let the documentaries begin!

We can only hope the day comes soon!

21 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

There's definitely something not sure what it is though 

I´ll make sure that in my documentary you are played by actor with a thick Polish accent.

3 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

We can only hope the day comes soon!

I´ll make sure that in my documentary you are played by actor with a thick Polish accent.

I should be played by a large dog