Hello, welcome! Goodbye!

Ace

Well, I finished my first few games in the VHLM. What an odd experience, you are signed to a team to only play for them a handful of times. The season came to an end with a whimper, with the Houston Bulls finishing where they were when I first suited up for them, in dead last. I had some fun, mainly meeting a few of the guys that are a part of the league and learning my way around the rulebook (what these officials will call and what I can get away with) and a bit more of the North American sized ice surface. I am eager to see how things go for next season as I will be entering the VHLM Entry Draft. At least, my rudimentary understanding of this league leads me to believe that’s how it will go down. I can’t wait to see how it all shakes out.

• Commissioner
Just now, Ace said:

What an odd experience, you are signed to a team to only play for them a handful of times.

Bit of an odd time to sign unfortunately, bound to happen sometimes. Will definitely be much more interesting for you next season with the draft and everything.

Just now, Beketov said:

Bit of an odd time to sign unfortunately, bound to happen sometimes. Will definitely be much more interesting for you next season with the draft and everything.

I am just appreciative of the fact I got to play at all before my draft. That'd be a long time off! 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Ace said:

I am just appreciative of the fact I got to play at all before my draft. That'd be a long time off! 

Yeah, it’s a bit awkward for guys that join during the post-season as they have to wait around for the draft, it’s not ideal.