Palo rallies troops

jRuutu

The series between Vancouver and New York has reached the moment where legends and great stories are written, both have won two games, but who will go through to the next round and who will have to start the off-season earlier than they hoped? If you ask that question from Rauno Palo who is playing for Vancouver, you will get a clear answer, the following statement was released earlier today in Palo´s Facebook account:

First of all I want to clear the air about rumors that I have been carrying some kind of injury and that is the reason behind my poor level of play so far - that is not true, I just have been shit. 0+1 in four games is not good enough and I will do everything it takes to play the best game of my season in game five and perform even better in game six to take this damn series home. New York is not a bad team, so I can´t obviously do it on my own, but at the same time I need to be one of the leading players - so far I have not been. That is going to change, I´m ready to win, everybody in Vancouver is ready to win - we are going to win.

Game five is going to be played tomorrow in Vancouver, as mentioned the series is tied at 2-2, getting a win tomorrow goes a long way if you want to play longer during the playoffs.