Random blabbing about S66 playoffs

So, this us supposed to be some random ramblings about the S66 playoffs. And my thoughts about that.

The second line Americans going through. I mean, I haven't watched their lines, but I assume both Jerwa and Puigdemont are second pair/line players. Yet, they were the best point scorers during the series against Vancouver. Which makes it more funny is they are both inactive below 500 TPE guys. I would've said BIG OOF to the Wolves, but they managed to take the series in 6 anyways.

Glade reign in Vancouver continues. See what I did there? Reign? Anyone? Glade has gained a second life after he got traded to Beaviss. It's not like he was performing bad in Davos, but his peformance reached a new level in his new team. The playoffs are not different so far. 8 assists in 8 games makes him one of the best point scorers at this moment. He found an ideal team eh for his skills eh?

Davos = new Islanders? They swept Riga in round 1, but Helsinki wants to do the same with them. It's too early to tell anything, but seems like the Titans didn't lose a step after convincingly winning a regular season. 2-0 lead isn't easy to blow if you're the S66 Helsinki. The Dynamo will need to do something extraordinary to turn this series around.

Kallis Kriketers - second save %. What a shame. I'm wondering if he could manage to do these numbers in next playoffs. Or it's just better for all of us to see him going .890 in order to win the championship?

5.88% PP. LOOOOOOL. And I thought I could find the way how to make our power play more legit. Not in this playoffs, it seems. 48 PIM's never helped us either, but it definitely wasn't the only problem we had against Davos.

Peace is still Davos leader. Guess I did him a favor when I traded him to Shawn. First, he showed his potential last season with 100+ point performance. His point totals was down this season for obvious reasons. But he remains one of these guys who is carrying Davos so far. So far, he has 8 points in 6 games. Looks like he should do even more in order to kick Hesinki out though. I'd like to point out that Svoboda who is mainly being a second echelon type of a player is being a solid these playoff too. 6 points ain't too shabby from him tbh.

Honestly, I can't find anything else what to write about. I don't care much about the playoffs since our team is out. But I assume Helsinki has the better chance than the others. Personally, it would be interesting to see Vancouver win. Although it would be fun to poke fun on Beaviss and mention his 0 rings, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win too. Maybe Davos too, that could being more relvancy to them and not being a meme team anymore.

So yeah, the end.

That's it and I'm out.

bonus 6 TPE goes to Randoms