Pat Svoboda on Playoff Performance

StamkosFan

As HC Davos Dynamo's round 1 success has been celebrated in the VHL media and by their fans, Pat Svoboda's postseason re-emergence has gone somewhat under the radar. The Swedish right wing struggled during the regular season, but has tallied 5 goals and 3 assists in 8 games in the playoffs. "I guess I just saved all my goal scoring for the playoffs, and actually, that's when it matters, that's when you need to score. I got things clicking a bit for me finally at the end of the regular season, but then I really hit my stride in the playoffs and the rest is history. I think the coaches have noticed the difference, because they've given me extra ice time and I've capitalized on it. I'm known to be a bit of a streaky player, but now's the perfect time to get hot and start lighting the lamp. I knew I had the skills and the grade A shot to perform at any level of competition, but I just needed to start getting results to prove it. And now I have, and I'm quite satisfied with the way things have gone for me personally and for the team," said Pat Svoboda.