Xander already knows who he wants to play for

Matt_O

Despite being only 4 years old, he has already watched enough hockey to know which teams he wants to play for, when he inevitably plays in the VHLM. Here is what he said:

"Only big market. No small market. No Yukon. No Halifax."

That's all he said to us, but his dad Matt Materazo said that he has told him more teams he won't go too.

"Yeah, he won't go to Halifax or Yukon. He won't go to Ottawa either. I though Ottawa was a big enough market for him, but I guess not. I also assume he wouldn''t play for Minnesota, but who knows. I assume he prefers Vegas; obviously I'm the GM and the city would definitely suit him. But I'm sure he would be open to other options. Whenever we watch the VHLM playoffs, he roots for Philly. I wanted the Wild to win, since I used to play there. He also rooted for Mississauga. I bought him a @HulkHogan jersey. Pretty nice looking jerseys."

When Xander becomes of age, we will see an updated list of who he will or will not play for. We anticipate that he will be one of the top S73 prospects, and is a surefire first rounder, even at this young age.

1 minute ago, HulkHogan said:

Tell Xander that Hogan jersey will be worth millions one day.

I had to drop $300. It is in high demand