Starting Fresh

After a rough few months with family affairs, and overall being busy. Ryszard Franciszek has finally come back. Getting drafted by Halifax 21st, and HC Davos Dynamo. After considering going back home to St.Petersburg, Russia. He gave the league another shot with the Halifax squad not sure about whether he would play or not they drafted him for the risk, and it payed off. Ryszard will get a fresh start in a fresh new position. League wide Defenseman have been used widely, so Ryszard is going back to his childhood position as a Centerman. He was known for his grinder type of play back in the day who was not afraid to get into the dirty areas for some dirty goals. Halifax 21st are excited to bring in the selfless player who is glad to make the change for the team, and become a team player rather than a selfish one. "I'm just glad I get a 2nd Chance in the League, It's been a rough couple of months business, and family. I am glad to be in Canada, San Diego was nice, but it's a nice change of scenery here in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. It's gonna be a fun adventure, and can't wait to get started in camps, and with the team.