Palo: I´ma shoot

jRuutu

Vancouver Wolves has managed to collect couple wins after losing a few to start the year, one player who has been impressing for the Wolves is Rauno Palo, a center who was not known for his shooting abilities when he entered the league, but now he is leading the league in shots taken with 74 in 8 games!

After the 3-2 win from Riga, we met with Rauno and asked what has changed with his shooting, this is what he had to say:

Nothing has changed, as I said to our GM during the off-season - I´m malleable. One minute I´m like that and then the next I´m like this. Now I´m shooting the puck a lot more than in the past. There are no secrets behind it, to be honest, just unreal ability to transform from an elite two-way center to elite two-way center who shoots. I´m bit unhappy about scoring only 5 goals so far, but the goals will come and I reckon the 50 goal target I set for myself before the season is close to being reality when season is over.

We will see if Palo manages to score more in the near future, Vancouver plays at home against Moscow next.