A Rollercoaster Season

Sixersfan594

A Rollercoaster Season

cut.jpg

To be honest, while reflecting on the current season as it is approaching the midpoint one thing I can identify is that this season has been a rollercoaster. Individually and in terms of team success it has been difficult to find consistently throughout the season as there have been major pockets of success, and other pockets of simply surviving. I started off the season doing "alright" and eventually moved on to a major scoring pace however since then I have been struggling and the team itself has slowed down. When evaluating performance it is important to take into account the strength of schedule and its effects on the outcomes. While it may seem that the season has been a rollercoaster, in reality, it could be quite the opposite. The Houston Bulls have seemed to have played through it all and their ability to play great teams in close games has often led to the disappointing feeling however in reality those games have registered as minor successes for the franchise. As a whole an outsider may consider the season a rollercoaster however with proper analysis and examination it is easy to determine that it was just a product of the schedule. It will be interesting to see how the Bulls progress from here as they attempt to leave their mark on the VHLm.