Mac Hooper - The end of his first season

MacH

1. Are you satisfied with the overall performance of the Minnesota Storm (Currently 3rd in the league) so far? Does it align with your expectations from the start of the season?

2. After being drafted by the Storm last year and playing a full season, what is your impression of your team? Do you like the other players?

3. You are currently standing at 13 points in 66 games player (with 4 game-winning goals). How would you rate your performance this season, considering your ice time?

4. Do you have hopes of being moved up from the 2nd to the 1st line next year?

5. What are your expectations for the playoffs?

6. After spending some time in the VHLM, do you have a rival player in particular? If not, a rival team?

7. Two players on your team are currently at 92 points (Kefka Palazzo and Berocka Sundqvist). Do you see any of them crossing the 100 points threshold soon? If yes to both, who will get there first?

8. Is there a player (or manager) who inspires you to improve your game?

9. What was the best moment of the season for you? Any memorable moments you'd like to share?

10. What are your thoughts on the announced expansion? Any location/team you would like to see in particular?

• 3 weeks later...

1. Fairly satisfied, obviously I feel we could have played better and reached the number 1 spot, however I feel we played well.

2. Team is solid, locker room is a decent place to chat usually has some kind of conversation going on.

3. I am finding the back of the net at the right time to close out a game which is a good sign. My performance was solid, still improving and hope that with improvements comes more ice time and better performances.

4. Given the way I am improving I would hope to be moved up to the 1st line.

9. Coming second in the playoffs was definitely a big moment, hoping to clinch 1st next season.

10. A new team would be an interesting addition to the league I am curious to see how it shakes up rosters and if they take the league by storm or if they have a slower start.

• 2 weeks later...

1. How do you think your current season is going?

2. How well do you see your team doing this season?

3. What's the biggest challenge for the youngest players in the league?

4. What NHL player would you compare your guy to?

5. What do you think your player's biggest strengths are?

6. What would it mean to you to win a championship?

7. What is the best part about your team's locker room?

8. What did you do to prepare for this season in the offseason?

9. Where do you see yourself 3 seasons from now?

10. What do you want your legacy to be after your player's career is over?