Lance Flowers Open for Business

CowboyinAmerica

Image result for open for business

Yukon -- With the Rush's season over after an early playoff loss, defenseman Lance Flowers' next goal is getting ready for the VHL Draft. Currently, Flowers sits as the second-ranked VHLM prospect in terms of current skill, after Philadelphia defenseman Condor Adrienne. It's been expected that Adrienne would go first in the draft, but recently some of his public comments have thrown some doubt into the question.

Speaking recently with reporters, Adrienne made it known that he prefers to go to one of the forthcoming expansion teams in the VHL Draft, even saying, "Rather not cause drama at the draft time lol, but afraid I don't have much choice." It remains to be seen what the final draft order will be, but speaking recently with reporters, Flowers made it clear that he has no such qualms.

"Sure, I have preferences like anyone else, and I haven't exactly made them hidden," Flowers said. "But I'm down for whatever happens, no matter where I'm drafted, and I'll put in my work just as expected."

Previously, Flowers has stated that he wouldn't mind playing for a team chasing its first title, which includes not only the expansions but Moscow and Malmo. But on top of that, he has also stated a desire to play on teams that his previous agency hasn't been on, which includes a New York franchise that will hold one of the top two picks.

No matter what happens, Flowers is ready to have an idea of where he'll play in the VHL. "It's exciting," he said, "and as long as I'm part of a team where I can share in the vision, just the joy of being in the VHL and trying to win is enough for me."