Pat Svoboda on Start of Season

StamkosFan

Pat Svoboda discussed how the season has started for both himself and the team. "I started off great the first three games, 3 points in 3 games, then only 1 point over the last 3 so I've slowed down a bit. Wanted to keep the pedal to the metal the whole year but there's still plenty of time, it's early, I can shake off this funk before it truly begins if I don't get worked up about it. Just need to find the rhythm that I had down pat in the playoffs last year. As for the team we aren't doing bad but it could be better. We are middle of the pack and we need to do more if we want to make it all the way. We're 3-2-1 so not a winning record or a losing record. All we need is to string together 3 or 4 wins these next few games to get to the top of the standings, there's no large gap yet between the top and the bottom teams. At this point in the season, it's anyone's game; we just need to work hard and do whatever it takes to get victories, leave it all out there on the ice," said Pat Svoboda.