Toronto Shows Some Early Inconsistencies, Is GM Worried?

Devise

It was a retool season for the Toronto Legion, or at least...that was supposed to be the hope. Despite some flashes of a solid team in some games, there have been just as much inconsistencies for Toronto. They currently find themselves outside the playoff race 19 games into the season, albeit only by 3 points. New York, who was the worst team in the league last season has enjoyed just enough success and a little easier of a schedule plus some heads up success against both Seattle and Toronto to edge Toronto out of the 4th and final playoff spot. 

It's still very early into the season with lots of games left to be played, but the focus was on Toronto GM Ryan Power, specifically if he was worried about his teams chances of making the playoffs this season.

Yeah it's a tough league. I'm not going to sit here and say I still don't think we are a lock for the playoffs this season, because we are. I know my team, I know what we are capable of. I know what the advanced stats say as well. That said I'd be lying if I said it's been a swimming start to the season. But it hasn't been all lows, we have starpower players trying to handle more bulk of the load and younger guys who are seeing some success and some lessons. I'm confident that the group we have here can not only make the playoffs but get some traction and momentum going. That said I'm not opposed to doing more than adding the depth players we have been, if the right deal is available.