4th in row

jRuutu

The goal against Calgary was goal number 30 this year for me! Not bad in 48 games, that little milestone also means that I have now scored at least 30 goals four years in a row. Personal best came last year with 46, so if I keep on scoring like this I could break that record and maybe even hit the 50 goal mark, that would be a special moment. Obviously, to even break my record I would need to score 16 goals in 24 games, so odds are well against hitting 50, but 46 is a fair goal and something I´m going to do my best to reach.

Looking at the team, I think we have been playing good hockey this year. 26 wins from 48 games and sitting in second place in our division. Few points behind Seattle and five points above Calgary, so we are in nice position at the moment, main goal is to make it into playoffs, but would be cool to finish first in the division, lifts the morale inside the team when heading into playoffs and perhaps we get slightly favorable matchup in the playoffs. Gotta keep working hard and keep getting the points from every game.