Redemption Presser

1. Why the "Redemption" part? Redemption from what?
2. You have a history in Houston, Saskatoon and New York.... which is mind blowing... as those are the three teams I have been involved with! Which one did you like most?
3. With the 250 TPE change to go to VHL, does it feel even more important in what choice you make for VHLM, or that you get drafted by the correct team?
4. Out of your previous players, anyone that stands out, had a special build, had really good stats or anything like that?
5. When it comes to VHL later on, any teams or players there that you feel have a bit of preference?
6. If this comeback had a soundtrack, which song would it be?

7 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

1. Why the "Redemption" part? Redemption from what?
2. You have a history in Houston, Saskatoon and New York.... which is mind blowing... as those are the three teams I have been involved with! Which one did you like most?
3. With the 250 TPE change to go to VHL, does it feel even more important in what choice you make for VHLM, or that you get drafted by the correct team?
4. Out of your previous players, anyone that stands out, had a special build, had really good stats or anything like that?
5. When it comes to VHL later on, any teams or players there that you feel have a bit of preference?
6. If this comeback had a soundtrack, which song would it be?

1.) Redemption from my past self. Before I was inactive, would often disappear after making statements to stuck around. I'm hoping to kill that old Image of me.

2.) Honestly neither, I think the team that impacted me most was Cologne, I had a great support system there that helped me stay active and helped me achieve my best player to date.

3.) absolutely, the new 250 TPE threshold means every update and action needs to be thought out carefully. Your player may be a pure scorers but maybe the league doesn't need that?

4.) Special build? Not really but I really Enjoyed Greg Glass. A few members on the Express took a risk picking up a 200 TPE barley active Dman and motivated and helped me end near 450 and a Championship. He was my best player.

5.)Toronto/Helsinki. I have always had great experiences on these clubs..however I'll play with any team and anyone. 

6.)Hmmm a Song? That is tough. Maybe Believe by Eminem. It motivates me to prove everyone what kind of Player I can and should be

@Elmebeck