random quote #42

hedgehog337

Moscow is lucky...if they even can consider themselves like that since the playoffs is still too far. But more 2 TPE for Randoms, I guess that's something.

Here is some whinny post about me having too little desire for articles. I had periods of that before, but I feel like this gone too far. It's been like 3-4 months since I had an interesting media spot. After that, only rumblings and hate for sim. The only stuff that I'm still interested to do is GM'ing, my brains are still producing future plans (and in-season too, at least this was enough to bring Palo here) and I don't feel this is forced. Unfortunately, I'm finding it harder to find an idea for articl...I'm lying. I'm still having some interesting ideas (at least I'd like to think like that), it's just I have no interest to bring it to life. So the news about the end of PP2 wasn't a sad moment for me. Most likely, Randoms would've been the my last PP2 player anyways. It's kinda fun to have two players, but not when you just have no drive to produce articles after articles after articles.

But one thing for sure. I'll try to finish strong with Randoms and won't abandon him. He will play full career. After that, I might even take some break from players unless I'll need to fill a position for Riga.

2 TPE for Randoms

oh and yeah. That's it and I'm out.

Edited by hedgehog337