My Historical Timeline

InstantRockstar

It's been a bitch of a time in the VHL, and I'll be the first one to admit it. As a young thirteen year old, I joined the VHL unaware of what I was even doing or getting myself into. My cousin had referred me to the site and I am a huge hockey player and watcher, so even as young as I was, it intrigued me. My first player was a bit of a bust, rightfully so, I had no freaking clue what I was doing, it was like 17 seasons into the leagues existence so people knew a lot more than I did, and so I retired him early to try to figure shit out. 

Throughout the process somewhere along the failed path of terrible bust players and constant disappearances, I finally found my footing with my best player to date, Radislav Mjers. I was pretty proud of my accomplishments when it came to Mjers, he was a multi-season all-star, he had won two cups, a couple of individual awards, and was my highest TPE player, but this would be the peak for me, and the "demise" of my reputation so to speak. I was a jackass after that player, I made a lot of failed commitments to players and burned GM's respectively as I went AFK three times with three separate players and it was not my best look, in fact I was probably at my lowest point by then...

But then things changed! I went away for what I'd consider to be my biggest "break" and it was a hard pill to swallow, my life had changed in many ways. At my lowest, what people didn't know is IRL I was spiraling out of control, I was battling myself as my personal demon, but thankfully, I overcame it all. I had a kid just before leaving here, another while I was gone, I got married, and just spent me time. I also ended up beginning to run my own operations from home, and straying away from the toxic 9-5 job I was at before, a lot of things we're looking up for me, and still are...and that's how we landed here.

I would say this is my new peak, Denver Wolfe while not the stud in the VHL I was hoping for has been my most fun player up to date. I've updated consistently, I've been a GM now in the VHLM for a few seasons which has really been awesome finally coming back and being good at a job I knew I could do, but had just shrugged off many times in the past, and I've made everlasting memories with a lot of of awesome people. 

So yeah...this is the story of the very many year career of me... and my historical background into the VHL... 

Thanks for reading ❤️