Eyes forward

jRuutu

The second round has started, barely any rest between, but I don´t mind to be honest - it's great to play! Riga is playing against Malmo, a tough team with star players. They finished first in our division with 98 points, we had 96, so maybe not a huge surprise to hear that the series is tied 1-1 at the moment. Interesting sim coming up, both teams want at least one win, if we get two I don´t mind.

While the playoffs are going on, I have also been working towards the future for some time, I have banked bit over 80 TPE, I bought the Jagr with old but not forgotten from the store. To those who have been wondering how long can I keep on playing at this level, the answer is as long as I want. I feel and look young, no injuries that could slow me down and I´m playing with great players - this is exciting time for me as a player and I´m already looking forward to next season.

Before we get there, I´m fully focused on the playoffs, feeling like scoring couple goals in game three - let's see if that is enough to help Riga to win!