Hudson Backenbauer

Effort: 1.5/2 - I mean, there's definitely effort here for someone who doesn't do graphics much...but just not enough.  This is basically just text and a blurred picture.

Look: 1.5/3 - I hate to be harsh, but this just isn't very good.  The sig is way too empty with the blurring and large picture, and the text just feels like it was put there arbitrarily. You left way too much empty space and the text is much too large.  To fix the text, I'd suggest keeping it simple and staying with one font for everything (or at least choosing a simpler font for the subtext), and making it smaler and closer to the render.  Also, I advise that you either make the render larger, make the sig smaller, or both (I'd do both) to limit the empty space.  Finally, you should really add some stocks here, otherwise it's going to look way too bland.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 4/6

Effort: 1.5/2 - Going to have to agree with Lightning on this one.

Look: 1.5/3 - My complaints echo Lightning.  Generally, sigs are 400 pixels wide, though I've seen some (and done some) that are 450-500 pixels wide.  The text takes up way too much space, and the white stands out.  This also looks completely unfinished, and just the beginning of a sig.  I realize you're not as experienced with graphics as some other people, but this doesn't look very good.  Keep practicing, and you're surely going to get better.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yes

Total: 4/6

FINAL: 4/6