My season for Malmo so far...

ThePerfectNut

Oh boy. I only have good things to say about this team. The last time that I was this happy was when I playing for Mexico in the VHLM!

The GM feels really amazing to be around with and the locker room is quite great. Everyone wants to see each of us succeed and we back up anyone who has any troubles. This shows how much our stats are spread everywhere. Everyone is hitting, blocking shots, skating and our goalie (beside 2 really unfortunate games) was looking like the best goalie in the VHL at that moment.

We may have the best defensive team in the VHL, but it seems that our shooting percentage is one of the worst. Which is great news for us! Since we are a top 5 team in the league right now and that the shooting percentage can only get better.

People really think that we can't win the cup, but I really believe that we will have the chance to have the best regular season record (I am expecting Vancouver to hit a rough patch and Riga always misses on it for some reason) and show the league that defense will win you games in the playoff. I hope we can clutch it out with our scoring if it improves though.

As for me, I may not padding my stats like Boris the forest is currently doing and what Guy LeGrande was doing last year, but I actually feel that all of my points, hits, blocking shots contributes to my team success while loving my second ice time right now. I have a good -/+ for the first time in my career and I am giving up DIMES each game.

Oh boy Malmo. Let's run this b*tch!