Mr. Berocka back for more WJC

Berocka

Mr. Berocka back for more WJC

By Steven Brockman

Rumours have been circulating that Mr. Berocka has been seeing world hockey organisations trying to get another management role in the WJC this year. He was seen walking out of the offices of the USA Hockey Organisation and the International Federation for Ice Hockey. It appears that he is going for job interviews trying to get some more management experience. This was after seeing Mr. Berocka in Las Vegas applying for the GM of the VHLM team there. We have reached out to Mr. Berocka and this is what he had to say.

I believe that I can be the right man for the job. I think I can bring some different thinking to the table and to challenge the normal day to day thinking of an ice hockey organisation. I don't think I would be a great fit for a team that is succeeding as if it ain't broke don't fix it. But a team that is looking for a different angle or something different I might be your guy. I have loved working alongside Jerry Garcia and think I have learnt a whole lot from him.

So it will be interesting to see what happens with Mr. Berocka and if he eventually expands from his 3 season tenure at Mississauga.