LaDude LaTalks 3

Funkbiscuit

So I'm gonna try to avoid typing up 250 or so words in less than four minutes by making this week's post right now. Thanksgiving break was a blast for LaDude, the Chad native that oddly adopted most American holidays. Well, pretty much all holidays for that matter. He celebrates whatever he can whenever he can. So in my last post I didn't really go into depth on how well the LML line has played so far, so to not take away from their potential writing material, I'm just gonna talk about how well LaDude has played (he has killed it). LaDude has been nothing short of astonishing so far this season by scoring 4 goals and totaling 12 points in his first 13 games(note that he only played 1 or 2 minutes in each of his first 2-4 games). Somehow on a not-so-great team he's found himself to be a plus player and to make things a bit sweeter, he's got 3 power play goals. It is expected that he will not only continue to develop, but thrive as the season passes its midway point. The Marlins are hoping to start a hot streak that should put them in a favorable position heading into the playoffs.