Another Unsung Hero: Prague

Speed

We talked about an Unsung Hero in Prague earlier in a Media Spot, which you can read here: 

But I want to talk about another, since it's not a rule where you can only have one ;) 

I described what it is to be an unsung hero in my media spot, but I will give a short description of my interpretation here: He does not complain, does not give excuses, and shows up everyday to put in the hard work that keeps the team rolling and in good morale. 

With that in mind, here is my second Unsung Hero of Prague. Cinnamon Block.

It's in his name, he blocks shots and he does it often, that's what he is known for. But do you know he has 35 points, 33 being assists? He is doing his job on defense but is going above and beyond to get the team started in the O-zone. You don't hear about that often, as usually he can be seen sliding across the ice like a penguin in order to get in the shooting lanes. I once saw him make a pass on his belly right after blocking a shot right to the ribs. I honestly think he was raised by a group of penguins in the antarctic or something. Anyways, he has a black and blue body from putting his body on the ice for the team, and he still has the muscle mobility to make a pass. Truly admirable, yet unsung. Cheers to you @omgitshim