Bob rants about store

jRuutu

deardiary1.jpg

Its been around two days since I bought Free week from the player store, now I get that its the weekend and not only just that but also Christmas was earlier in the week, so its more than fair to assume that quite a few are still away from home or traveling back from Christmas celebrations. When we flip the coin and look on the other side, we have a young virtual athlete waiting to get 6 TPE - who is responsible for my mental health being shaken by not being able to update my player? Let's not forget, I spent 1 million dollars, money does not just grow in the trees and that 6 TPE is huge for a young player, could even be the difference between scoring a goal or not, at very least the odds on doing something right increases the more TPE you have.

Cruel twist to it all is how there is no way to tell when the transactions in the player store are looked and completed, is it always on Sunday? Can it go all the way to the next week? Who knows and I for one will not ask questions or read anything, I´m not here to educate myself or to act like a decent human being - I´m here to play hockey and improve my hockey skillsies.

To make sure I´m able to head towards fresh week with the best version of myself possible - I´m sitting here right now writing a media spot to get that 6 TPE. I could just wait and things will fairly surely work out in the end, BUT that is not how I do things, I don´t have the patience.

dont-buy-it.jpg?fit=317,315

Somebody might be wondering why did I even buy anything if it looks like I can write media spot anyways? Good question and the answer to that is: I felt like it. Now I feel bad though, I feel bad for buying the Free week from the store on Thursday, I feel bad for doing it again today to see if something happens. Feels a bit odd that you need to have someone go over the Free week purchases, why is it not automatic like the training is? Perhaps they are working on it already.

To the end, I would like to add few words about Christmas, not a huge fan. I don´t know what has happened, but the older I get - the less I care about it. Still nice to travel back home, see everybody and eat well, but everything about buying presents and all that feels so shallow. I did buy something for myself though, I bought a pillow. Costed well over 30 euros, but god damn is it soft! Can't put a price on good night's sleep and after a night sleeping on the new pillow - I felt rested in the morning, so money well spent. I think I might start giving out pillows as a gift in the future, a good gift when you think about it, it´s something you can use and brings you joy.