Orion doesn't care for questions

BluObieZ

It’s almost that magical time. Orion Slade is almost a free agent and everyone and their dirty slut moms is wondering where he will sign. Will he ever win another cup? Or will his cup in his rookie season be his one and only. There are many questions circling around Orion’s upcoming UFA decision but if you were to ask him about it, he will smile and tell you to fuck off “Look, I stand here with two VHLM championships, and a VHL championship. Was that the plan? Fuck no but I didn’t plan on answering dumb questions that I get every year towards the end of the season. You fucks really should get better questions if you wanted better answers. Maybe then and only then I will actually be nice and answer them in a nice and professional manor. Till then you can fuck off and deny the fact your mommy is a two cent hooker hookin’ on the wrong side of the tracks” Which is his way of saying “Fuck off and leave me alone” To me it sounds like a player that is upset that his career plans have failed and he rather just be angry about it rather then just enjoying his last few seasons.