San Diego Marlins Press Conference

Oatex

Hope your christmas was amazing! Here are 10 questions to answer, that can earn you 2 TPE.

1. Are you excited that the season is over? Why?

2. How did you think that you affected the San Diego Marlins in the playoffs? How did you contribute?

3. How do you feel about how the Marlins did this year?

4. Are you happy about the way you played this season? Why?

5. What could you have done, to possibly be a better player this season?

6. If you could change one thing on how the Marlins functioned this year, what would it be?

7. Do you think the Marlins will be better or worse, after the draft?

8. Are you happy with how the GM and AGM ran the team?

9. What is one thing the marlins did good this year?

10. What is one thing the marlins did bad this year?

2 minutes ago, Alex Bridge said:

Hope your christmas was amazing! Here are 10 questions to answer, that can earn you 2 TPE.

No, because I have to get drafted, and it might not be to this team.

2. How did you think that you affected the San Diego Marlins in the playoffs? How did you contribute?

Well, I think getting the first goal in the playoffs maybe sparked something for my team.

I think we did a great job, to get into the playoffs, then hang on to a very good team, in the series!

I am not, I felt that I could play better and get more points.

Well, I got busy and went inactive for 2 weeks, which didn’t help me at all.

6. If you could change one thing on how the Marlins functioned this year, what would it be?

I think we really needed to fix our lines because we only had one guy above 0.

Well, I believe it depends on who they pick. Play the cards right and they could be a top 3 team next year.

I am very happy! They were very flexible, helping, and caring. We have a very close bond to each other!

I think we really did do good at staying positive the whole season, and not giving up. Every player had a positive attitude!

I feel that we could’ve been amazing, but we weren’t putting enough pucks in the back of the net.

4 minutes ago, Alex Bridge said:

• No I am not excited this season is over because this was a great first year, I learned a lot from day 1 and I had the best teammates, GM, AGM.

• I contributed a little because i had 1 assists in the games that we played, but overall I wish i did more. I don’t think I affected the team in that big a way. 

• I think we did wayyy better than I expected. We all had a great year. We made it to the playoffs so that’s always good.

• I am happy how I played as a first year player but I wish I had more goals but the assists were there so I can’t be to mad.

• To be a better player this year I could have done more TPE work but I don’t really know how to do a lot of them, but also I got lazy half way through the year randomly.

•I don’t really know what could have been different because I don’t really know the league is supposed to go.

• I really can’t say because it depends on the draft and the players. I hope the team is great.

• I am more than happy with the GM and AGM. They are probably the best, most respectful, and active. It would not be the same with out them.

• The team always got together and talked about anything. and the AGM and GM was there for everyone.We never gave up.

• I don’t think we really did anything bad. We never gave up and tried our best. 

20 hours ago, Alex Bridge said:

No not particularly, Why because it means the season is over and there wont be any more games for a while. It also means that this could be my last couple days as a Marlin and I love the atmosphere here.

Well I had a few helpers and a goal, so points wise I produced a bit which is nice. But it would have been even better if we had gotten to move on to the next round.

I think we did an awesome job of going out there, working hard and giving ourselves a chance to win it all. Thats all the regular season is about, giving yourself a chance in the postseason.

I think I got off to a bit of a slow start, but then really turned it up a level towards the end. So overall Im satisfied with the production I had this season

Not gotten off to such a slow start. i think I got fazed a little bit that I finally made it here and I wasn't playing my game from the very get go.

I wouldnt change anything, I think the team is very well run and both the GM and AGM did solid jobs putting the players in positions to succeed.

With the 13 picks that they have, they'll be a completely different team next season.

Oh yea, of course. Not a single complaint here.

We busted our ass's to get ourselves where we wanted to be. There were no individuals, we were a complete team.

I mean, the outcome of the playoffs was a letdown for sure. I definitely think we could have beaten those guys in Mexico, but props to them for being able to close it out.