Mexico Yeeted

Cxsquared

taron egerton interview GIF

It's yeet or be yeeted in any hockey playoffs and the Mexico City Kings have officially been yeeted. After a historic season the Kings lost to the Mississauga Hounds in the sixth game of the second round. We found assistant general manager Brody Claymore and asked them a few questions after the game.

It was a tight series with most games being separated by 1 goal. What do you think was the real difference between the teams?

Both teams played real hard. In the end I think it came down to discipline. We just took more penalties than they did. It was the power play that made the difference.

This is the best season the Kings have ever had, what do you think made the difference?

Defense. They've been freaking amazing this year. It's helped that we've had great guys up front scoring but our D has held it down. Really though it's been a team effort. Our lock room is full of people who just keep pushing themselves and pushing their teammates. I couldn't be more proud of how they played this season.

Finally, who do you think is going to take it all and win the cup?

It's gotta be the Hounds. One, it feels better being eliminated by the cup winning team but even more important their GM is why I got into the business. I'm pulling for the Hounds to win the Cup.