WSJ Dreaming of his own Moment

Cornholio

Wolf Stansson Jr, heading into his third year as a defenseman for the Prague Phantoms, has aspirations and seems to have shown a desire for more out of his VHL career.

”Being out of the VHL circles for this long does make a person’s body itch. Desires for more, hunger, you know... especially with such a quiet offseason for this long. Just checked out the VHL website and I see that the VHLM and the VHL has finally crowned their champions of S69. Firstly I’d like to congratulate those players on earning their rings. Kudos. 

You work hard, you train like crazy so that you are able to make it to the professional ranks. But that’s not good enough. You’re in this league because you want to help your organization and yourself, to win a Cup. If that’s not your goal, then you aren’t going to be successful or stick around for long.

It’s a team and an individual process to accomplish this... and I kinda feel ready to go out there and get it for myself now. I know it’s not gonna be easy but I’m kinda done with those long offseasons now.”