Offseason so far - part 1

diamond_ace

This is just a quick overview of the total moves Prague have made so far in the offseason, on an individual basis and then the total at the end.

1 - PRG/CGY-A : Brick Wahl for Owen May and S70 PRG 1st

The blockbuster move that started us off on the right foot: we went and got ourselves a goalie. Goalie has been a position of some contention among the team, but bringing in Wahl leaves no controversy at all. There is now no longer a better inactive vs a worse active, there is now an undisputed best who is active and will play in the majority of the games, and a young active backup who has time to be groomed into the eventual starter role.

2 - PRG/MOS : Edward Vigneault for S70 PRG 2nd

I actually had a guy in mind for this pick originally (at the time the deal was offered I hadn't done much scouting yet, and in fact had only messaged one guy in this draft, so if you got a PM from me, sorry, you would have been this pick if you had lasted to it). Then I was sent this in a PM and immediately the idea intrigued me. Not only is Vigneault a good promising long term guy, but Pat was someone I knew had a good relationship with a couple more of my players.

TBC