WSJ Eyes Set on Playoffs

Cornholio

Wolf Stansson, Jr. And the Prague Phantoms have some lofty goals to accomplish this season. Last week, WSJ was quoted as saying that Prague would make it to the Cup Finals in their third season of existence, tying the VHL record set by Moscow Menace for the shortest amount of time by an expansion franchise to reach that.

”I’d just like to clarify on that. That was just bulletin board materials for you guys. But what I actually meant by that quote was that we fully intend on reaching the postseason. We made small improvements from first to second yeAr... and now with the offseason we had — it’s time for us to take our game to the next level and that’s the postseason.

I fully believe that this is doable with the talent we have on our roster from the front court to the last line of defense between the posts. Don’t you guys go crazy saying that Prague’s gonna make it to the Cup... we know that there are still good teams out there and we have to prove ourselves first by playing and defeating them. And I need to improve my performance as an individual, and that means more points and a better +/- rating.”