Start to the season

jRuutu

Pretty nice one I´d say, six games played and we won five of those! Sitting second in the league behind Minnesota who had a perfect start to their season by winning all six games. The highlight of the start has been our free-flowing offense, 34 goals in six games are the best in the whole league, that offensive firepower is going to carry us far this year.

The coaches have given everybody in the team freedom to play on the ice without having to worry if one mistake is going to mean sitting on the bench for the rest of the game. When players manage to pull off some fancy plays or just simply score a goal after doing something that was not drawn to somewhere, that gives the whole roster confidence - we can score and be dangerous against every team in this league.

For me, the start has been a good one as well, 3 goals and 7 assists with 21 hits. That hit total places me fourth among all players, that is one category that I would like to win this year. Gotta keep throwing the body around and hope good things happen!