Fong, Boom, Sheriff and Squinty look here!

The reason I put your four names in the title will be explained shortly. firstly, I will let you in on my tiny issue and such. I am trying to finally find the answer to the twitter question "Who has access to the old VHL twitter?". Your name came up because usually a twitter account follows who they know first upon creating an account. All four of you were either followed or following the old account first (@victory_hockey). So if you could set aside 5 minutes to try and access if you can by requesting a password or what have you from Twitter to the old account that would be awesome.

What I need you to do if you do eventually gain access is to disable the account or at the very least change the info and give it to me so I can deal with it. The links on that old account that direct people here are very old and we need them updated at the very least. End goal is to have it deleted anyways though. Let me know what you can dig up and if I am missing information from someone that may have information on it.

This is an attempt to clear twitter of broken VHL avenues. The next goal is to see about getting the old old site's url changed as well! (Blue team can possibly help there?)

Edit:

Old VHL Twitter (https://twitter.com/victory_hockey)

New VHL Twitter (https://twitter.com/Official_VHL)

Don't worry, just trying to get to the bottom of it as it will kind of hinder our current twitters legitimacy. I sent a message to Streetlight regardless. 

• Head Moderator

Tried to recover password, but its linked to a gmail.com address so it can't be me since I used hotmail. It may have been changed since I did have access at one point.

Someone should check their gmail, I just tried a recovery. I handed over the entire account and info after I stepped down though I know.

Edited by tfong