Uhtred's streaky scoring continues vs former team.

leafsman

Uhtred scored his third hat trick of his career with 4 goals vs his formed team the wild.  Although they are hardly the same team as the one he played with last. Star players like Encarnacion and Ohradka have graduated to the VHL and deYeetto is now with Minnesota. 

Uhtred is a typical goal scorer who has plenty of hit and cold streaks. This is his second 4 goal game this season but there are some stretches where he has gone goal less.  Even when he isn't scoring he is still getting quality chances which is an indicator that eventually they will go in.  He is among both the shots leaders and goal leaders. "I Need to score on a more consistent basis especially when we enter the playoffs.  I'm not a physical player so I need to be scoring to help us win games.  

Uhtred has now played 3 more games than he did last season and his goals have increased nearly 4 times.  Despite that massive increase his game winning goals have only increased by 1. This just shows that game winning goals may not be a useful stat.  You can score multiple goals in a game but not the right one to get the winning goal. "I don't care who scores the winking goal, all that matters is the W.  I was just lucky last year that when I did score it ended up being the winner.