Scouting Report

Zyrok

This is something I've been wanting to write since I heard about it, but I've been waiting so I get to know how the league works and how I can improve and get into a good position in both the VHL and VHLM drafts. Now that I think I'm doing well in both (2nd and 18th overall) I can start writing my Scouting Report.

I've started my career in the VHLM as a free agent. I didn't know anything about the league and I got a bit caught up in all those messages from teams wanting to sign my player. I didn't really want to stand out a lot as I just wanted to go through a smooth first year and have lots of ice time to work on my stats for the upcoming draft. I ended up getting into an incredible team, with incredible teammates.

My player is a scoring defenceman, I like to put points up the board, my player is a very commited player, he is going to be very available, he is hard working and he is a good teammate, he is active in the locker room, he likes to learn and he is going to be at the top in no time

I am getting to know the league better and I would recommend for all the new player to talk to everyone you can, try and get all the information you can, make a decision based on what you're looking for towards that season. You have to try and get all the information you can to be successful.

I think that this league is great and I think that you can do lots of things. I think this junior year I'm not doing too bad. I'm really looking foward to this year's draft and I hope I go high in the draft. 

If you want to do great here are some things that my GM/AGM said about me that are things that GM's are looking in someone:

"Currently @Zyrok has really surprised me. He's been super active in the locker room and I think he could go all the way." - GM Mexicancow

"Work, work and work some more. Zyrok12 is always looking to train every chance he gets. He completed all of his training last week and was chomping at the bit to do more. The coaching staff has had to remind him not to overdue it as they want a fresh Zyrok12 at the start of the season. The Rush do love how hard he works to get better!" - AGM kRice13

Word Count: 421 words