(S71) D - Erik Hjalmarsson, TPE: 30

Erik

Welcome to the VHL @Erik!

I am the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces, and I can probably to play you in our top 6! Here in Las Vegas, we really care about our players and make sure they are active and can feel comfortable! We will be awaiting your response! If you choose to sign with us, quote this message and type "Accepted!" I will give you the discord link, and I will send you and offer! We aren't a contender, but that just gives you more ice-time! We can help shape you into the player you want to become, because YOU, if you follow our help and advice, COULD BE A SUPERSTAR! If you have any questions, PM me on discord at Viperxhawks19#6434. Thanks bud!

Edited by Viperxhawks19

9 minutes ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

Welcome to the VHL @Erik!

I am the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces, and I can probably to play you in our top 6! Here in Las Vegas, we really care about our players and make sure they are active and can feel comfortable! We will be awaiting your response! If you choose to sign with us, quote this message and type "Accepted!" I will give you the discord link, and I will send you and offer! We aren't a contender, but that just gives you more ice-time! We can help shape you into the player you want to become, because YOU, if you follow our help and advice, COULD BE A SUPERSTAR! If you have any questions, PM me on discord at Viperxhawks19#6434. Thanks bud!

Accepted