General Zod's draft day tactic

Matt_O

With the VHLM draft right around the corner, Kryptonian General Zod has offered the media how he plans to impress the scouts. 

"Yeah, I like to show my big cannon of a slapshot, and shutdown defensive play. My biggest strength is my physical play of course, but I still can make some plays on offense if needed. But, that is the least of my worries. Tomorrow, I'm showing off for the scouts my big muscles. I will scare them into drafting me, or not drafting me, depending on who you are."

He wouldn't give the press any names on who he doesn't want to go to. He made it clear that you will be able to tell who is on the receiving end of his intimidating stares. He also made it very clear his opinion on the other players of this draft.

"Randy Marsh? Cool dude in Houston, good player. But I will crush his bones when we are no longer teammates. If I am not selected in the first round of the draft, someones skull will be getting bashed."

Who's skull will be getting bashed? Will it be the VHLM commissioners? Or the GMs? We don't want to find out, so make sure Zod goes in the first round of the VHLM draft tomorrow or else!