Da Bearz Do Draft

Banackock

Another draft has come and gone. I believe that was the 23rd straight VHL entry draft I've been a part of. That's pretty crazy to think. It's also crazy to think that the best drafts are later during my tenure and they seemingly keep rolling in. This draft was another good one for the league for the most part and especially so for the Seattle Bears. We managed to add some more quality members to the locker room to continue what we feel is the best locker room in the league - or for sure up there. I'm happy that we added that to the club. We also managed to get some solid players. Of course Dil was someone we always had our eyes on. It didn't take long to start figuring out where was going where in the draft. Of course, there was some minor whispers of other plans but I'd say the first round was pretty damn predictable for the most part. Nabbing leaf with the next pick was a little off our charts but the pick was also much later. We were hoping PROTOPOTTY was gonna be left but he unfortunately got cast to the always underperforming Vancouver Wolves. That's okay because Leafy it gonna become a stud. Next we gots Zyrok. I somewhat expected him to go to Riga but when we seen he was left at #12, we were pretty damn pleased. Ive seen him around the boards and actually talked with him a bit about GM leagues around the internet etc. Seems like a good dude and has potential to be a knock out player. The immediate pick after, we picked up another Zetterberg. Out with the old, in with the new. Also the improved. Maybe? Kidding. OG Zoid, I love you. But this guy I've seen around quite a bit and is becoming more and more. Also great potential here.

Next was fizzy. Bo Burrows. It's Fizzy. Time will tell. JOKE.  The rest, would be cool if they surfaced and kicked some ass. LES GO!

+200 words for PBE.