Memories of a Rookie Playoff MVP

SlapshotWrangler

RIGA - Ryuu Crimson has flown back to Riga after the suspension of the National Hockey League due to concerns about COVID-19. He recently arrived back at his old stomping grounds last Wednesday. He did not stay in Canada due to him becoming a citizen of Latvia during his time with the :rig:Riga Reign:rig:. While he was here with the Reign during the beginning of his Victory Hockey League career, he made a lot of memories in the Reign building. From his first game to winning the championship, a lot of good stuff happened to him in Riga. So we asked him about his favourite moment with the Riga Reign. There are a handful of highlights he could choose from but he chose one specific game during the playoffs which helped define his season.

"One of my most fondest memories in the Victory Hockey League is that hat trick in the playoffs. I remember that game well. It was the Vancouver Wolves but at the time, they were called the :que:Quebec City Meute:que:We won that game in overtime 3-2. While I was the one who scored the goals, everyone worked hard and they helped me. I was really on the shoulders of giants."