Drop the gloves?

jRuutu

As a rookie, I feel it´s important to show everybody that you are ready to play and can defend yourself, what better way to do that than drop the gloves!? There are players in the league who I would like to fight with if the opportunity comes. The first is Nethila Dissanayake from Toronto. Nethila had ten fights in S70, the most in the whole league. It makes sense to go after the player who fights a lot. That shows you do not fear anyone in the league.

Second in my list Jet Jaguar from Moscow. One of the star players in the league, but Jet also dropped the gloves six times last year, so he likes to fight as well. Anytime you can take other teams better players out of the game for even five minutes, that is a job well done as a rookie. That is all the reason I need, I will be all over Jaguar.

The third player is New York winger Owen Nolan. He has 69 as the fighting rating, which is nice. Nolan´s Irish blood boiled in a total of six times last season, five of the fights ended into a tie, but those who followed know Nolan did not go all in any of the fights, could I be the one gets the best out of Nolan? I kinda would like to say yes, but also not. No way to know what happens when Nolan goes all in.

These three are top of my list right now, but I´m ready to fight against anyone who wants to have a go, be warned though - I have 46 in fighting and I don´t fight fairly.