Michael Mac Press Conference

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

"It really seems like a perfect fit for me. It's something I have been trying to be immediately good at but there is such a big learning curve, I know I am going to make mistakes. I'm going to keep plugging away, get a better understanding of the league and perform at a more consistent pace." 

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

'"There is a lot going on at all times on the site. Because of this, it can be challenging for new players to know what to do or what they can't do. You need to have joined before season 70 to do this, and after season 70 to do that. The information is all there, it's just spread out around the site. I wouldn't mind a better summary page of what various things are worth and what you're eligible for as a brand new player."

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

''I haven't seen this yet as I joined a few days ago. Looking forward to reading it, though!''

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

''Have a successful season. Make a name for myself. Win more than we lose. And making the playoffs would be nice, too.''

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

"Ottawa has been really good. I like what I have seen from them so far. I see them making a big impact this season.''

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft) NA

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

I had high hopes when I signed before the season. After being sat out during the first night, it started to play with my mind a bit. I felt I was healthy enough to play but Berocka didn't get me in the lineup at gametime. I know I am one of the top wingers on the team and will continue to improve as one of the top TPE earners in my very first week. I just need the first line minutes and powerplay time I was promised to flourish. 

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated). NA