Liam Flaten Debut

flatl99

After a starting the season off hot with a 4-1 record the Philadelphia Reapers are excited to debut their newest signing, defenceman Liam Flaten. 

"We are very eager to see what Liam can bring to the team. We all know about his smooth skating and ability to handle the puck, so we are excited to see how he fits in as a Reaper." Said Reaper's General Manager DMaximus. 

"I have been getting the butterflies just thinking about suiting up for the Reapers tomorrow." Said Liam, as the Reapers prepare to take on the Saskatoon Wild at home tomorrow.

Both of these teams have started the season strongly so this is a must watch game. 

Star player Xavier leFlamant is also excited to see some more quality added to the backend, "I'm exited to have another puck moving dman in the lineup for us. I think Liam will bring some more push to our game and he has fit in really well with the guys."

Liam will be the first ever player from Armstrong, BC to suit up in a professional hockey game and you can count on the whole town tuning in to show their support to their hockey hero Liam Flaten.

Word Count: 202