Ernie King Junior Review

Greg Ernest

Wolves opt to retain Pilon boys from Sault for stretch run | Sault ...

Ernie King coming over from Finland following his best friend and older cousin current Philadelphia Repear star Spencer Elsby over  to the VHLM. "Its scary at some times he is just like an energizer bunny of hate on the ice,” former head coach Kirkwood said. “He just drives teams crazy. . . always plays the right way, has higher compete level and high energy. You don't have to poke, prod or trick him into playing a certain way. That’s just in his DNA. This young man plays hard.”

ernie.rtf

King likes to play hard-nosed game and get under the skin of opponents. Sometimes crosses the line on some of his hits which puts target on his back. However if you rock King you’ve just woken the sleeping bear, King was unanimously voted as Finnish U18s most hated player to play against as well as best defensive forward, best penalty killer ,top point scorer and Is a modern day Marty Mcsorley , except Kings hands will make you bleed but also deke around defenders with ease .

Ernie was recently the 1st overall pick in the CHL import draft to Moncton in the QMJHL and a 1st round pick in the USHL draft to the Chicago Steel. It was heavily rumored that Ernie had in fact reported to Chicago and signed with the Steel as it is well known that him and fellow phenom Adam Fantilli have become great friends from playing together as line mates at WSI tournaments since they’ve been 12. However it is now official, all that needs to be done is put pen to paper and Ernie King will be a member or Yukon Rush . Now somewhat following in the footsteps of his older cousin making the move to Canada , however Yukon and Mississauga are quite different culture shocks on there own and that’s going to be Kings biggest challenge.

Quoted after the signing in a over the phone interview with VHLSPN "Ernie described himself as a gritty, hard-nosed, fast winger with high hockey IQ and skill. “I like to put the puck in the net, if were being honest i getting a bigger rush from making a big hit , my biggest strength is my versatility scoring and also shutdown top lines and play with the best of them. I was raised as a Hard-working, in-your-face player. I hit hard, get on the fore check and create offence that way and really a defensive shutdown player,” he said.

King is coming over to Yukon with expectations from his GM looking to add some depth to our contending roster. King brings exactly is going to bring is gritty tough as nails and silky smooth moves and will quickly be a fan favorite for the Rush. King will be starting on the third line, but on a team that has a chance to win it all. "I cant express my excitement to step onto the ice with the Rush jersey on , thats going to be a moment i will remember forever and be telling my grandchildren about"

Review: This is a straight to the point article that sums up your player well. Everything is laid out nicely and I like the use of your photo. There are a few grammatical errors in the article so I would take a few more minutes next time just to proofread and make sure everything is spelt right and you aren’t missing any words. Rating 7.2/10