J-P Bordeleau bows in

Seabass

Last week it was announced by the Prague Phantoms that they have terminated Aleksei Sytsevich contract as the team's Assistant General Manager. The team decided to move on from the old geezer after he had been missing for the last few months after he had returned to his home country of Russia at the end of season 70.  He told no one about where he was going or who he was meeting up with once he arrived in Russia. His discarded wallet containing his I.D. was found in his hometown of St. Petersburg last month which initiated the missing persons report. His cell phone was revealed just last week in a ditch after being revealed by the spring thaw not far from where his wallet had been found. 

The press revealed yesterday that a visit to Sytsevich's residences in both Prague and St. Petersburg by the police uncovered evidence that Sytsevich was involved with a underground criminal organisation and had been actively participating in the smuggling of illegal narcotics into the Czech Republic using the Phantoms as a cover up. Rumour has it Sytsevich was kidnapped and possibly murdered by a rival criminal organisation. 

After it's fair share of controversy the last couple of years the Phantoms have decided it was best to step away from Sytsevich after the latest information release. In comes in their new hire, J-P Bordeleau a former long time head coach of the Halifax Mooseheads and the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles. Bordeleau is a 53 year old from Trois Rivieres, Quebec and had been the General Manager of the Gatineau Olympiques the past 2 seasons so unlike his predecessor, Bordeleau at least has some sort of managing experience before jumping on with the VHL's Phantoms. 

"I'm pretty 'onered to 'ave da opportunity to represent da Phantoms franchise and to get my first taste of VHL managing experience. I look forward to get to know all da team's players and I hope I can help GM Glasser transform dis team into a championship winning team in da future. We have solid foundation wit players like Cinnamon Block and youngster Thomas Landry II to build a solid dynasty around. The Phantoms have nowhere to go but up"