Zamboni Driver Prospect Report

Zamboni Driver prospect report Saturday was a memorable day for Mr. Driver. He was hoping to be picked to a team that would need a starting goalie in the near seasons to come. Helsinki has Michael Johnson right now but nobody in place to take over after Johnson moves on or retires. Driver was taken by the Titans in the 2nd round of the 72 draft at pick number 20.

Driver has spent one season so far in the minor league and will remain a starter as he takes a new role with Mexico in season 72 before moving up to the Titans. Zamboni Driver was the winner of 33 games in 55 starts with San Diego this past season. His numbers were .890 and 3.28. Numbers to be improved on for sure this season as Zamboni continues to improve his skills and abilities in goal. San Diego was a good all around team and even eliminated the stronger Minnesota Storm team in the first round of the playoffs.

Driver is looking forward to a new start with Mexico who have some good draft picks coming up and could be one of the best teams in the minors. Goaltending is a weak spot for many teams and Mexico with Driver have that advantage on their side. The Kings are a good team to watch and they will have a strong product on the ice to present their fans. Zamboni Driver has personal goals of better than .900 and under a 3 goals against average through the season and the playoffs.

What Helsinki will get from Driver is a goalie who will be present each and every practice and will take his opportunities head on. He was personally surprised to have fallen to the 20th pick being one of the few goalies in his draft year. But maybe the goalie situations on a lot of teams was not so dire to take a shot at another. During this remaining off season time Driver will be working on all the parts of his game. He wants to be an all around goalie as he thinks that way his results will be more consistent rather than on and off depending on the night and opponent.

“I was to thank Helsinki for taking me on as their future goalie. The journey starts with success in Mexico this season before I make the run at taking the goalie job in the pro's. S72 will be a good learning experience for me and it will prove to be beneficial for my future".