First Week of Elsby's Sophomore Season

Spence King

With week one in the books of S72, The Philadelphia Reapers Star defenseman and returning sophomore is off to a hot start. In his first 8 games Elsby is siting 17th Ovr in VHLM scoring and 4th for Defense. In eight game played, Elsby has put the puck in the back of the net 4 times notching 4 goals to go along with 7 assists for 11 points in the first eight games. Elsby also has shown tremendous work in his strength on his feet and ability to knock opponents off the puck from all of the evident strength training from practicing with the VHL guys all summer has truly made an evident difference in Elsby’s on ice the ice and off. Elsby is very well known as a major leader in the Reapers locker room, at practice hes the one at the center dot leading stretches , he’s the guy getting all the boys together before he game and to a full team warm-up and makes sure everyone’s there. “Trusting your teammates and being a family is so important to winning , were a team , I’m not just Spencer Elsby , im a Philadelphia Reaper , I’m here to help my teammates learn and grow and to make the great fans of Philly proud”- Elsby quoted in interview with VSN.